- Faux fur: Whether it’s for staying warm or making a statement, everyone is sporting bits of fur this fall. Women are wearing fur on everything from fur-trimmed hoodies to full-on fur vests.
- Animal print: If you don’t get enough animal-inspired flair from faux fur, it won’t be hard to get your animal on another way with animal prints showing up on flats, belts, even trench coats. Pump up your everyday look with a pair of leopard print heels.
- 60’s: AMC’s show, Mad Men, not only spurred a flurry of NetFlix rentals, but also launched a round of 60’s inspired dresses. Pencil skirts with tailored, cropped jackets and round full skirts nipped at the waist bring back a sweet femininity that contrasts with the simultaneous emergence of men’s inspired styles.
- Menswear: Speaking of menswear, there’s a whole new crop of women’s wear inspired by men’s wardrobes: Collared button-downs and lace-up Oxfords are huge this fall.
- Military: You’ll find structured jackets, buttons and buckles in military neutrals all over stores in designer and mass brand corners. Discover great vintage finds for this look as well.
Learn about the Fashion Voice.
Learn about the Fashion Vault.
Dont' forget to check the women's fashion auctions on eBay.
Learn more about the latest fashion trends from the fashion trends section on Apparel Search. Find more information regarding fashion trend forecasting services, fashion trend photos, fashion trend news in the fashion trends section. Regarding Fall fashion trends, you may want to check the fall fashion section and the fall fashion shows area.
Learn even more about Fall fashion from the Fall Fashion Designer Collections section.